Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Bachok BH: Nothing To Brag About !!!
The installation of nesting planks and sound system went well and I was a bit tired after the 4 weeks of being at site.
The worst was to drive home from Bachok to Kuala Lumpur about 9 hours drive.
I could not allow my workers to take over the wheel since they do not have driving license.
Some of those things that were installed during this project were as follows:
1) Opening of an additional entrance hole facing the padi fields at the back. We actually need a door or window to reach the roof areas. The contractor who erect this BH forgot about the need of reaching the roof to install those hexagonal tweeter, bazooka and my last tango tweeters.
2) The new window was later converted into an additional entrance hole.
3) There were two hexagonal tweeters installed. One the common sized hexagonal plus a massively huge medium size bazookas into one.
4) The owner bought two long range bazookas. I only installed one.
5) Ten power tweeters were installed around the monkey house walls for my last tango operation.
6) The owner bought 5 expensive tweeter "powerline" motorola equivalent tweeters for the main window. We need to use separate line to supply the sound signal.
7) To draw those birds into the nesting room I took some trouble to install at least four chocolate tweeters on each floor.
8) The VIP rooms were installed with four kite tweeters each.
9) Most of the VIP rooms were installed with cluster tweeters about 20 sets each room.
10) There we four VIP rooms in the BH. One on the top most floor, two on the middle floor and one at the ground floor.
11) I told the owner that I used 500 2"X5" internal sound tweeters.
12) Beside tweeters I personally installed about 250 fake nests mostly those silicone and aluminium types.
13) Each floor has its own amplifier to operate the internal sound tweeter.
14) For external sound I used two amplifiers, solid state, playing super 208 and Pukau.
15) This BH was with my "Last Tango" timer arrangement. A total of 10 power tweeters were connected to the amplifier to be blasting from 6:30pm till 7:30pm.
16) The walls of the BH was sprayed with Mutiara aroma four times.
17) Two sets of insect generating powder were activated.
18) The ground floor were sprayed with fendona insecticide to curb those ants.
19) Two wet floor system were implemented inside the two VIP rooms on the 1st floor.
20) The owl prevention power lines were installed on both windows.
21) The wall that were in direct path of the sunlight were painted with dark colored paint.
22) An air fan to cool the amplifiers.
23) The nesting planks were covered with special aroma.
24) The fake nests were sprayed with super Pheromone.
It was one of the toughest thing to do especially climbing the staircase and ladder to install all the needful.
Before going home the sound were tested and the number of birds entering was encouraging.
My hope is that the owner will look after the BH and ensure that both the internal and external sound are constantly operational.