Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Am Not Joking About The half 90* Corners !!!



Someone by the nickname aerofarmer commented about my idea of using half 90* corners is a brilliant idea.

 aeroffarmer said...

I think your idea of using the half-cut 90 degree corner cover is just brilliant! Without doubt, the birds would love it

Well let me be very frank.

The idea works.

I have tested it and see these two pictures.

One of the installation on waste wood corner.

This one with a young birds still clinging to her nest.

I have tried it in my Kepong BH and the result so far is outstanding.

The only thing that came to my mind was how to maximize the use of this special invention.

What I can say is that the chances to be tenanted for each spot will be much higher as compared to other 90* corners.

Let say it will be 50% higher.

This will be good enough to secure more tenants inside my BH.

Beside this brilliant idea I planned to install about 100 fake nests on each floor.

Again the chances to get those swiftlet to occupy these fake nests will be about 20-30%.

The deployment of cluster tweeters will have a special effect of those birds and I think the chances to be occupied will be another 30-50% high.

And I will continue further by installing those waste wood corners that also will have a 20-30% chances to improve my BH.

When you keep deploying new ideas to your BH you can feel that once they entered there will be a very strong chances that they will love to be your permanent tenant.

What about spraying those "Super Pheromone"?

Have you think about conditioning the BH with Mutiara Aroma?

Do you think those last tango sound system will draw more birds over the top of your BH?

Then again I have this idea of creating a few VIP rooms on all the floors.

What if I activate those insect generating powder?

These are the things that you as a swiftlet farmer to think about.

You cannot sit still and hope for the best.

You need to continuously think of all the gadgets and tools that will help to populate your BH.

If you need to talk to someone simply call 017 7551318

No comments: