Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Comparison Between Two Swiftlet Farmers !!!



Yesterday, October 14th 2012, I was with one of my participants who now owned a BH with about 200 birds after less than 6 months.

He was with me for almost the whole day.

"Pak Harry, can I follow you around for the day?"  he requested.

I told him to hop into my car and we went around town to visit two BHs.

The first was in Seremban and the second was in Hulu Langat.

Along the way we chat about things that we have done and discovered and I was very pleased with one of his real life stories.

" Pak Harry I have a neighbour who by some chance managed to get a few swiftlet in his make shift containers at the back of his shop.

After seeing a few couples he went into constructing his three stories BH.

I told him about attending your seminar and he says that he knows what he was doing.  He rejected my invitation.

I came down alone and attended your seminar.

After learning all those new ideas and new sound I came back to install all the things inside my BH.

His BH was about 100-150 meters away from mine.

What happened now is that he realized that my BH now have more population than his.

One of the most important comment he made was "You think the birds are deaf?" when I played my external sound a bit loud.

After a few short months my BH was having more visitors as compared to his.

Now he started to play his BH sound louder and realized his mistakes.

I now have about 200 birds coming in while his was less than 20 birds.

I still continue to learn more new things and this special meeting with you is to get more ideas on how to improve my BH birds population."

These few words from a newbie is have some important things that you as a newbie should learn.

Try not to think that you know so much when you can get more from learning from Pak Harry.

Come and attend my Swiftlet Farming Seminar and your will have the right knowledge after listening to what Pak Harry have to offer.

His technique is very practical and most of what he will teach you are proven.

All you need to do is to follow his method of how to draw those wild birds to your BH, pull them into the entrance hole and guide them into your nesting rooms.

Once they are inside the nesting rooms they will have all the gadgets that will make they love to stay as your tenants.

Call 017 7551318 to book you seat.

No comments: