Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Many Birds But Not Many Nests Syndrome !!!!




A burning question about why there are too little nests even there are some many birds inside your BH.

I was driving to Seremban with a BH owner who came from Dungun, Terengganu just to be with me and told me about his weird problem.

"Pak Harry after implementing most of what you taught me I managed to draw about 200 birds into my 6 month old BH.  However the number of nests was only about 10.  What can be the possible reasons?"

I told him that usually those young birds needs some time to get matured once they flew off from their nest.

You might need to get them to quickly mate but creating the right or should I say romantic environment.

You need to play the right sounds.

You must not play your external sound inside your BH after say 9.00-10.00 pm.

The moment I mentioned this particular word he was a bit taken back.

"Pak Harry you mean we cannot play the external sound after 10.00pm?  I have been using the external sound for 24 hours.  I did this because I visited a friend BH and he plays it for 24 hours.  Why Pak Harry?"

Now you know why his BH was facing the problem of "Many birds and not many nests Syndrome".

I explained to him that sounds do give some kind of effects to those swiftlet.

As a BH owner you better try to learn how sound will affect your birds.

If you pay very little attention to these effects you will usually make stupid mistakes like the above.

In this particular occasion the owner plays external sound for 24 hours.

The external sound played were so good he draws in lots of birds into his BH however they refuse to pay their rental fee (never built their nest).

If you play the external sound for 24 hours those birds will be so excited to the tweeter so much so that they will not mate with their partner.  If I am not wrong they go to the extent to mate with the tweeter.

The best thing to do is to stop the external sound to about 9.00pm to 10.00pm and let the internal sound take over the responsibilities to seduce them to mate with their partner.

You must ensure that your internal sound be correct.

Try to choose the internal sound with more of those baby and mating sounds.

The best would be the Super Babyking or the Babyking.

Beside using the right timing and the right sound, I suggest you look into the use of Fake nests laced with Super Pheromone to induce them to quickly lay their first egg.

The moment the couple laid their first egg they will you tenant forever.

He was so glad with my explanations and will promised to get them adjusted immediately.

So those of you who happened to face the same Syndrome try the above idea.

I am sure you will see an immediate surge in the number of nests inside your nesting room.

For more details please call 0177551318

You will get more knowledge by attending my coming seminar.  Call now.





No comments: