Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

An Interesting Story From Endau, Pahang !!!



This story is about how those birds stop entering after 5 months into operation.

I was in Dengkil Selangor repairing a sick BH and received a phone call from Pahang.

"Pak Harry I called you once and bought a number of sounds from you.  You know something.  After following your advise and played those beautiful sounds the birds started to enter my new BH. After a while they went missing." She stop for a while to take a deep breath.

I asked her what actually went wrong.

"You see I read your blog and install lots of tweeters as per those pictures.  The birds likes them however the BH population started to drop when my hubby started to remove all those things that were initially installed.  What happened was that prior to the incident he invited his own sifu to look at the BH and this sifu who claimed to be very experienced told my hubby what was wrong with the BH.  My hubby started to remove those tweeters and change here and there.  As the result the birds population now went down drastically."  he continued.

So what can I do to help you?  I asked.

"Pak Harry I need to change the sounds and perhaps apply those super pheromone." she commented.


My answer to her was okay with me but if you can after you make the changes please keep me inform.

If it still does not work let me have a look at your BH.  It might be more than what you expected.

There must be some big problem with you BH. I told her.

I have never met her before and I hope my short advise on the mobile phone will be good enough.

Good luck to her.

No comments: