Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dengkil BH Was Put Into Operation Today !!!

At last the Dengkil BH was back into full operation today after 10 days under revamp.

Glad that the moment the sound was switched on those swiftlet seems to play at the monkey house and many entered.

Today I took some time to tidy some loose ends.

The most important was to get the right external sound that fit the location.

After testing for a few hours I finally decided with this new sound which I called "Super Exotica".

A very new sound that I discovered from my sound library.

The moment the sound was played you can see a stream of those wild birds attacking nearly all those tweeters installed at the entrance hole and around the monkey house.

A good choice among the many that were tested.

The whole BH was sprayed with wall aroma spiked with ammonia bicarbonate.

The ground floor was properly wet and those wet floor areas were flooded to the maximum.

I managed to install additional fake nests on the ground and middle floor.

There were about 20 bottles filled with raw nest water installed as what I normally called hanging garden.

After shutting the door I told the caretaker not to enter the BH until I decided to come for the 1st inspection.

My plan is to visit within the next four weeks.

I raised some concerns on the electrical supply.

Every time there was those lightning the electrical system with shut down.

I reminded the caretaker to be aware about this problem and to make sure the sound will be switched on if it failed.














No comments: