Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pak Harry I Need The Pheromone Solution !!!


( Illustration picture after being sprayed with super pheromone)

I came to know that a new "Super Pheromone" user whose BH is in Dungun, Trengganu have a very interesting development after using the spray.

At first he wanted a canister just to try.

After less than 3 weeks he called for a bottle (5 liters) of the raw liquid concentrate.

"Pak Harry I can see very interesting results after spraying the Super Pheromone onto those markings and newly built nests.  Once applied they somewhat developed at a much faster rate.  I believed it is working in my BH and now I wanted the liquid concentrate." he said on the phone.

So what is wrong to continue using the canistered pheromone, I asked for his comment.

"Well when the canister is about to be finishing the liquid have no ump any more and I feel not nice.  I prefer to have the liquid if you can allow me."  he answered.

I told him that I got one more bottle but it is in a 5 litre bottle and it will be a bit expensive.

"I am okay with it as long as you can confirm that the liquid concentrate it the same as those liquid filled inside those canisters."  he advise.

My only answer was that I ordered from the developer and he confirmed that it is the same liquid.

This new development is encouranging.

It started to show some positive outcome in Peninsular.

I tested in Penang and it was doing well and now in Dungun.

I did a lot of sprays onto those newly harvested nests after a force harvest operation at Bukit Selambau BH.  You know what happen?

Last Sunday I visited the Bukit Selambau BH and did some checks on those nests.

Very encouraging and most of them were reconstructed and the shit spots below them were fresh.

Many have a kind of double effects.

Yeh they have a kind of new tenants on the other side where the old tenant were constructing their old nests.

Another very interesting discovery that I need to do a bit more research before making any conclusion.

I plan to take some photos and see if this new discovery is true.

If it is than we can add another usefulness of using the super pheromone and I believe every one should know about this interesting new observation.

No comments: