Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cleared The Zinc Roof Above The Monkey House !!!



I told myself to be firmed with the clearing of those zinc roof above the Dengkil BH.

The owner came to visit the BH a few days ago and I told him about my plan to install more tweeters around the cement roof walls.

To reach up there will be a big task since the roof was covered with those wooden frames and zinc sheet.


(It was with zinc roof and no tweeters to pull those birds)

The only way out was to get them off and soon after I can install at least one hexagonal tweeter and eight power tweeters.

This time once those tweeters were in place the sound will be towards four sides and not one site right now.

Yesterday morning the owner called and ask about my revamp works status.

I told him that by Saturday March 23rd 2013 his BH will be in its full operation mode.

Only a few things that needs to be completed.

"Dato, I need your workers to remove the roof about the monkey house.  If that is done it will be a great advantage to you and your BH.  I will get my workers ready to install some interesting gadgets that will pull more swiftlet to your rooftop."  I suggested to him.

Before noon two workers from the yard came in and started their removal works.

Immediately after that my boys climb up to install those power tweeters and a hexagonal tweeters.

The test after the installation was very encouraging and when the owner was around he too was happy with the response.

More than 15 - 20 birds flocked at the entrance hole.

They were not bother with my workers trying to finish up the connection of the least tweeter.

"An encouraging development and I hope your BH will be the centre of attention every time these wild birds come to find food on your land." I told the owner.

We have to wait once the BH is up and running in full.





No comments: