Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sad That The Owner Wanted To Part With Their BHs !!!

(Sample of nesting wood with nests markings)


Two owners who wanted to part with their BH operation.

One was from Johor and the other was from Penang.

The one from Johor have a new found business and wanted to focus on it.

The one in Penang was more due to the final decision made by his finance director to let it go.

The Johor owner once called me to inspect his BH.  At that time the number of nest was around 60 and I drop by on April 21st 2012.

After reviewing his BH status I set down for a cup of coffee and I wrote a 11 pages report on what he needed to do.

I also offer him a new set of sounds.

After revamping the BH right to the dot to what I asked him to do his BH nests flourished.

Now after 11 months the nests numbers hit 200 plus nests and he wanted to move on to other business opportunities.

"Pak Harry I wanted to sell my BH.  Thank you for helping me to improve the nests numbers. I followed all that you recommended. (Sabijik) and most of them are not staying in the VIP room."

According to him he did a force harvest in December 2012 and the nest numbers increased quite substantial.

He is looking for a quick buyer and what he offer is cheap and affordable.

RM40,000 for the unit and you need to continue with the rental of RM1500 per month plus electricity bull of RM50 a month.

A few buyers called but due to the location ie Johor Bahru those from KL declined to make the trip.

The second person who also opt to sell his BH was the owner of a BH located at Paya Terubong Penang.

"Pak Harry sorry to tell you that me and wife and decided to sell the BH to the 4D tenant using the lowest floor.  It was mainly due to the type of business (gaming) renting the ground floor makes my wife to chase them out.  At the same time we offer him to buy the whole unit.  He recently decided to stay and buy over the unit." his explanation.

So what about the BH on the top floors.

"Well he do not want them and have asked me to remove them". he replied.

"Pak Harry can you do something with those planks with nests and the rest of the items?" he asked.

My reply to him was to get a close friend who own BH to consider buying those planks with nests.  I will be very happy to help in the trans-location.

My idea is to take down the nesting planks with nests and cut them into proper length to help during transportation to a new BH.

Once they are at the new site we can install them appropriately without damaging the nests or nest markings on them.

I am not sure if this was done before but I think the first for me to carry out this interesting trans-location idea.

Those who wanted to learn more about this or have interest to buy those planks with nests please call 017 7551318 to negotiate the transfer.


No comments: