Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Photos On Those Nests !!!


Received some new photos taken from a BH after those selected areas were sprayed with the "Super Pheromone".

A few day ago a BH owner from Lok Kawi, Sabah called and asked me if I have received a few photos that she recently send.

Oh yes I told her and I was very pleased that she wanted to share her experiences after using the pheromone.

A bit of her history:

I met her about a year and half ago and we met at least four times usually in Kota Kinabalu.

The first time we met we came to fetch me from my hotel and took me over to see her unique BH.

The word unique is inspiring and unbelievable in her case.

She literally converted her master bed room into a BH.

I was speechless when I first visited and shook my head but admired her determination.

She said that we wanted to learn as much as she can and could not afford to erect a BH on its own yet.

Well I went along and told her what to do and not to do.

The best advise was on the use of proper internal and internal sounds.

I also stressed to her to ensure that the flying path for those birds to enter the monkey house to the nesting room be smooth and not with sharp cornering.

After making some adjustments and playing some of my best sounds the vacant BH started to show some activities.

She was still not satisfied and followed my blog for more new gadgets to help her to improve her situation.

When I described about the "Super Pheromone" she took a bold step to call me and asked for a few canisters.

This was where things changed to the better.

Following my instructions on how to make it works she was shocked with the total results obtained.

"Pak Harry I am so happy that this new spray works so well in my BH and the number of birds staying now is more that what I expected and more nests are forming. Thank you for being so kind to help me with my BH."

To prove that the pheromone works she sent these photos recently taken:




What she did was something new to me but she confirmed that it works.

The first thing that she did was to get those wild swiftlet to enter her master bedroom by using the best sound in her sound library. I think she was using this sound called "KingKong".

Once they have entered and there are fresh bird shit spots on the floor she will spray the pheromone on those area where these new tenants are staying for the night.

Using this technique will actually get these new couple to anchor themselves at that spot for the rest of their life.

The pheromone smell will in actual sense activate the production of saliva to start erecting their nest base.

If the same spot is sprayed a few more times, the nest base will get larger and more saliva will be deposited.

Her experience was that within three days after the first spray the base will be so clear and you can safely concluded that your new tenant is confirmed to be yours.

After the third day she will spray one more time and this will accelerate the saliva deposits.

The nests after about two-three weeks will be more or less ready to receive the first egg.

A beautiful experience and I am glad that she wanted to share with all my blog reader.

Follow her method and I am sure you will get the same result.

No comments: