Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blocking Any Opening On Your BH Walls !!!


I was a bit sore when I saw those ventilation holes from both the inside and the outside.

"What kind of experience this particular BH consultant is doing?  He can event understand the purpose of those ventilation holes plus blocking from becoming those unwanted tenants."

During my first inspection of this Taiping BH I was very upset with the way the air ventilation holes were covered and the were too much sunlight coming from each "covered" hole.

The whole floor was so bright and you can see all the four walls from any corner of the floor.

I keep telling the owner about his so called "Consultant".

"Mr O I do not wish to upset you but I have to say this.  Your so called consultant have very little knowledge about erecting a BH.  Something basic like covering the ventilation holes was not done properly."

I never realized that there were more mishaps waiting outside the BH.

When inspecting the hole from the outside it was a disaster.

"Holy crab, he did not cover with any wire mesh or netting at all.  You are inviting those mynahs, chak rumah and tiong birds to invade those holes".

Unbelievable and disgusting.

Once those birds found these holes they will start filling them with those twigs and grass leaves.  Soon your BH will have a choked BH with lots of twigs/dried grass on the floor.

They will not only bring these twigs/dried grass but also lots of worms and ants with it.

I told the owner that I have very little choice but to get my boys to cover them with a special coated wire mesh over all those holes.

This was not in my proposal to him.

More mistakes that you need to avoid.

To any new BH owners please avoid this type of mistakes.








No comments: