Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

A New BH Under Construction With Those Condo Shape Nesting Areas !!!



I used to visit a few BHs that uses those staggered shape nesting areas.

Most of the time they use nesting planks each step about 3 inches in width.

During my stay in Tawau, Sabah I was given a chance to take a look at a BH that uses cement block in the shape of those condos.

It was an unusual method of construction and the owner was very proud of how he came out with his method of getting these structures done.

While answering his many questions I forgot to take a good look at how he installed the structure.

When we were in the car and about to leave I asked him his the hell he lock those heavy structures onto the ceiling?

He stop his 4X4 truck and took me up to the higher flow just to show me w\how it was done.

The BH was still under construction and from what he was trying to do it will another few good months before it will be completed.

The concrete triangular structure is put in place first before those cement slab were laid.

Hmm... something new and great to increase the know how.

Have fun with some of the pictures taken before my battery went flat.









No comments: