Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

After Some Time Waiting They Started To Come !!!

This BH used to have about 15 nests.

The owner wanted to give up and revert it into its original state.

She already spend so much to convert plus tried her B-I-L to remedy it.

(Her B-I-L owned a BH with 30 kg output per month).

It still was not moving.

Her last resort was to call Pak Harry after some due diligent works.

At first I was not very pleased with its location since the number of birds flying above the BH in evening was too little.

She soon pushed me to be a JV partner.

I think she is very smart.  She know that if I just convert there is no guarantee that it will be populated.

What she needed is a workhorse who can assure her result.

So after signing the JV agreement I became a "Horse".

Oh shit I was stupid for not thinking like her.

Anyway at that juncture I was looking for some BHs for me to carry out research especially in aroma and other products that I discovered.

If I hold a set of keys than I can do what I like.

Now I feel that she is stupid.

Okay if I was stupid and she is also stupid then we are even.

Anyway what make me very happy was to see this unusual activities where nearly all the birds flying above the roof will enter only into the JV Birdhouse.

It became a Power House.

So if you have a problematic BH try to call me.

Just don't use me like a horse please/

Call this number 017 7551318.

No comments: