Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

My Research In Kinarut On How To Double The Nests Population Within 6 Months !!!



Is it possible to multiply the total number of nests in a BH from 300 to 600 within 6 months?

It will be a big challenge and if this is possible I will be delighted to tell all of you how to do it.

All that I needed is a BH whose owner will carry out all the things that I have planned for his BH.

He should be committed to the set of rules and diligently carry out the scheduled visits and what to be done.

I have a very good feeling that this BH located in Kinarut will be see the predicted result.

So far I have spoken to him on what I have planned and all he need to do is to follow those steps.

To materialize the target nests number I will be using the "Super Pheromone" as the key source of the plan.

It was proven on many occasions that once the pheromone is used the nests number will suddenly surged to an unusual numbers.

For this Kinarut BH the owner was not aware about it however his maintenance supervisor has been following my instructions.

He admitted that he applied a few times and those birds loved it.

What I told him to do now is to consume at least one canister during every visit into the BH.

I told him to put more effort to spray the pheromone on any new spots that were made by those swiftlet.

All those fake nests without any tenants should be wet with the spray.

He should clean the  floor so that he can evaluate those fresh bird shit spots newly formed.

It is not the owner who will be the key person to push the population up but his supervisor.

I plan to ship a few litres of the double concentrated liquid pheromone and my instruction to the supervisor is to apply inside a selected room.

Let see how it perform but my gut feeling is very positive.



Something which every BH owner will be very happy to look at every evening.

This BH was initially with about 5 birds responding during a birdcall test conducted.

Now we are looking at 700 birds staying in it.

No comments: