Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

I Don't Recommend Planting Trees Too Closed To BHs !!!


(Look how closed is the banana tree to the BH wall)


I was observing the birds responding to my new external sound recently.

After a short moment I heard a kind of a "pop" sound as if something like a frog felt to the floor from a Banana Tree.

Hmm....I suspected something is causing the frog to jump down so I tried to located the culprit.

Well well well.

I suspected it has to do with a snake chasing the frog.

I was dead right.

This small green snake was after the leave frog.

The snake was small but what I am concerned about is the banana tree that was planted too closed to the the BH wall.

Just imagine if the snake decide to hunt her food inside the BH?

What do you think will happen if you have a snake as your permanent tenant?

Die loh !!!

Every other day the snake will consume one bird.

Sure die....

So if you own a BH try to be more sensitive to your BH possible invested with not only snakes but ants, squirrels, civets, and many other predators.

Try to make sure the tree leaves will never touch your BH walls.

If you wanted more precise information call 017 7551318 or write to me at haaryswiftlet@yahoo.com








No comments: