Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Truely Honored When Someone Wanted To Drive Almost 4 Hours Just To See & Thank Me !!!



I am so honored and happy to hear from a blog reader residing in Brunei.

"Pak Harry I will be driving from Brunei to Kota Kinabalu on February 14th to see you.  My main reason is to personally thank you for all those thing that you have written and contributed to my swiftlet farming".

I could not find the right answer to tell him but appreciate his effort to come so far over to Kota Kinabalu.

Well this person seems to have digested all my postings and learned so much from it.

He now know why there are lots of feathers on the floor (one example).

He said he also now have a better idea on why those birds leave lots of shit at the roving area just after the main entrance hole.

What about the guiding tweeters to make those birds travel from the roving into the nesting rooms?

The idea of creating VIP rooms inside a BH is something no one have tough him.

He recently tried the "Super Pheromone" and it changed the total landscape of his BH nests population.

"I used to count the number of birds from the beginning.  It started like two, then 4, then 5 and so forth.  The moment I used your super pheromone they came by the hundreds.  Now could no longer count how many but the number of nests inside are exceptional.  Thank you Pak Harry and I really wanted to see you in person to convey my special thank you."

The moment he came to know about my February 2014 trip he confirm to drive over.

This is what I enjoy doing what I have been doing all these seven years.

I continued writing all the things I discovered and shared with all those who wanted to be swiftlet farmers.

At one time a number of them hate my articles but I know one day there will be many who will gain from reading my articles.

Many individuals who call to say thank you.

A number of institutions (universities and Jabatan Veterinar) do used my knowledge.

Some wanted me to participate in their swiftlet farming researches and some wanted me to help them to promote the industry.

Remember I am just an ordinary person who happened to be very passionate about swiftlet farming.

Don't call me  "Sifu" or "BH Consultant" because I am not qualified to be tagged with such a powerful title.

Call me "Pak Harry" and I feel very happy if you need my views about swiftlet farming.

I love the industry and I will do what ever within my means to help the industry.

No comments: