Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Latest Idea With Super Pheromone !!!



Feel great and glad after I received this very interesting "Viber" message:

"Hi Harry, we came in the BH today after 1 month and 10 days after  we used the pheromone (2X liquid).  The results were increase to 58 nests in total from 39 nests. Which means increased 19 nests in 40 days which was great result.  Dee "

This excited person is from Vietnam and have not been able to populate his BH for many years.

In November 2013 he Viber to me that knew me after he attended my Seminar about two years ago but still his BH is not doing well.

I conveyed to him about some new ideas and products that are well proven in Vietnam.

The best was the Super Pheromone.

After a long communication I managed to convince him to test the liquid pheromone.

On December 27 th 2013 he went to an outlet that sells the pheromone and tenali vinegar.

After applying the liquid the result within only 40 days the number of nests increased was more than a year before using the pheromone.

This is why I keep telling all BH owners to try this product.

Well, in the meantime, I am having a very interesting time with the deployment of the pheromone.

Currently I managed to test all the three forms (canister, std concentration liquid and double strength).

The most recent, just a day ago, I have decided to start preparing a 3X concentrated Pheromone.

I told myself if the std and 2x concentration works, the 3x will be more exciting.

What I wanted to try out is to pack them into aerosol spray bottles.

It will be able to be sprayed either on a time set system using auto dispenser or spray directly onto those selected locations.

I will also apply directly onto my own BH planks.

Those who wanted to come and learn about this new product please contact me.

If it works as per my prediction we will soon have little problem to populate our BH.

You BH destiny is in your hand and you will be foolish for not doing anything to fill them up.

I don't know about you but I am the only guy who is very determined to develop something for every one to use.

Remember I do not do research for safe keeping in the Library but what I discovered will be for all BH owners.

Contact me if you wanted to know the exact status of my 3X concentrated Super Pheromone.

We call this new product as "3XSP".

From now just ask Pak Harry how your "3XSP" doing and I will let you know the latest.

Use this number 017 7551318.

No comments: