Monday, February 24, 2014
Somewhere Along the Road to Tawau Airport !!!
Today, Feb 19th 2014, I started my journey to Tawau airport at about 6;30 am even though my flight was at 9:55 am.
Main reason was to slot in another visit to a BH belonging to someone from Tawau.
The BH looks okay from the outside but I told the owner about a few things:
1) His BH hexagonal tweeter was a bit too high.
2) The main entrance hole was not facing the birds flying path in the evening.
2A) The number of external sound tweeters installed were too little.
2B) The two bazookas should be directed towards the birds flying home path.
3) The roof made of zinc might make hid BH hot inside.
Upon entering I was clearly observed those bright light from the monkey house tunnel polluting his nesting rooms.
Inside I took note the followings errors:
1) The size of doors at the tunnel areas were too large and the bright light were entering his nesting rooms badly.
2) The internal sound tweeters were wrongly attached to the nesting planks. They were. Too far from those 90* corners and wrongly screwed.
3) Those internal sound tweeters at the tunnel areas need to be dismantle.
4). The house was a bit too dry.
5) The fake nests were not precisely located.
6) The door of VIP room located at the ground floor was too small.
7) Most of his external sound tweeters were fixed to those wood framed with little flexibility.
8). The amplifier used for internal sound cannot allow loud sound to be tuned.
I managed to write a short report while waiting for my plane to take off and passed it to his friend.
During my phone conversation with him I assured him that his BH will be alright if he followed by recommendations.
After two years waiting for someone to help, I was in town.
I hope he will carry out those recommendations.
I promised him that I will drop by soon to follow with fine tuning works.