Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Preparing My Trip To Kota Kinabalu, Tawau and Sandakan, Sabah !!!

After a long CNY holidays I am back in Kuala Lumpur.

My plan now is to look at my itinerary to visit Sabah.

Hope the planned schedules are not too tight.

The first three days from Feb 14 - 16th, will be in KK.

Once arrived will visit a wooden BH that I visited a few months back.

The owner wanted additional ideas on how to improve the nests population.

It used to be having little nests (below 10) and after my first site visit I wrote a full report on what he should do the nest number went up to more than 100 nests.

That was an achievement.

What I told him to do now is to push the nests population to at least 200 within the next 12 months.

He wanted it badly and I offer my service to carry out another inspection and perhaps list down a few new things for him to do.

I am sure with the new ideas he will be able to reap the benefits within the nest 12 months.

I will also inspect another BH on a hill whose owner removed nearly all those styrofoam fake nests.

According to him the number of nests seems to hover around 200 and not moving much.

This would not have happened if he did not remove those fake nests before the total number hit at least 300-500.

Perhaps I can suggest something new for him to push the nest numbers up.

On 17th morning will take a flight to Tawau for three days stay.

Main reason is to meet up with two blog readers who wanted me to view one BH.

I hope to evaluate his BH problems and perhaps make some recommendations on how to get the BH reactivated.

On 20th morning will take my next flight to Sandakan, Sabah.

Another person who have tried using the super pheromone wanted me to improve his BH.

I hope this trip will useful and those that received my help will see better result.

Will fly back to KL on February 22nd 2014.

If you are from Sabah and wanted to have a small chat, do call me at 017 7551318

No comments: