Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

At Least I know I Make Someone Happy



This is what I like to do.

To make someone happy.

Mr Phuc of Ho Chin Min City sent this short note:

Hi Harry,
Thank You. I had read your blog, And i saw " A Vietnamese visitor in town"
Oh! very interesting!!
I send for U some photo during the trip.
My father is very happy when I send this photo. He said" when Swiftlet Farming harvest the nest he will come to Malaysia".
Do U know which month are they harvest?
Phuc.


I surely will arrange for his father to visit any harvesting activities that I can get my hand on. Any one out there that can help????

Above picture taken by Phuc during the trip to Sekinchan ..

2 comments:

GuidedStar said...

Dear Harry,

A Very Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. May you reap what you've sown.

Your blog is the catalyst that got me absolutely immersed in swiftlets and bird's nests! My wife thinks that I've gone to the birds!

Keep up the excellent blog.

Cheers,
GuidedStar

Pak Harry The Swiftlet Anthusiast !!! said...

Guidedstar,
Just be carefull with this birdnest business. U tend to be carried away one U get into it. Just be cool and make sure both your hobby and your family are happy with your decision.
I will continue blogging and hope to get new insperation to write on things that can really help those who are dead serious in this field.
Harry