Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Miss My Swiftlet Farming Blog !!

Just came back home to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Been four days in Melbourne, Australia.

My youngest son finally graduated and the best news is that he was offered a permanent job on website design and maintenance.

A very brave young boy who went across to Melbourne, about 5 years ago and managed to get his degree in ICT majoring in System Analysts.

What amused me most is his determination to get his degree during the day time and at night works on a part time basis.

He got himself into at least one job every year. According to him he enjoyed meeting people and earn some money out of it. Well as long as the part time working is not affecting his studies I blessed him.....

Well some of works he did was a bit unique. He was working in a club serving drinks. Works with a restorant as a dishwasher and garbage remover, works as a cleaner cleaning house toilets, an office boy looking after claims, design of website for Telstar and Australian Pos.

His permanent job now is back with the company who got him into website design for Autralian Pos. They wanted him to upgrade and perhaps maintain the website.

These are positive sign to me and with him geting a permenant job, there will be lesser contribution from Kuala Lumpur.

Well they grow and grow and in no time they will be married and have babies !!! Hope it will not be like those swiftlets.

Since I am back I will start writing some new things that I am sure my fans are waiting for.

(PS: Will load a photo once received)

No comments: