Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2007

Beware: An Article for Mr Rosdi, A Newbie !!!

This write up was sent to Mr Bong long ago. The gist of the article is about how U can get crazy in swiftlet ranching:

Quote:

Dear Mr Bong,

U should visit a couple of towns in Malaysia and everytime U stop or pass each town just look out and up.


The best is to start your own business in BIRDNEST FARM TOUR. Get an MPV and have a few friends who have some money for a JV and visit a few towns in Malaysia.

I suggest Setiawan, Sungai Patani and Taiping.

In Sungai Patani I can give U the locations of various converted shop houses. I have one there too.

In Taiping, I know a few houses but I can get U to meet my SIFU who have a couple of birdhouses.

During my last visit there, I went for a coffee break at a roadside
stall. While walking to the store I look up to the sky and I could not believed it. U know what I saw???

Swiftlets. Thousands of them flying above, layers after layers. Chasing each other and perhaps mating.

The view was so beautiful and only birdnest enthusiast knows how to appreciate.

Your eyes see ringgit flying up there. That day there must be about 500,000 ringgit if each bird is a ringgit.

That what I have been saying that birdnest bisness is addictive. Once U are in U want more. Every black bird fly infront of U, U see money !!!

It is crazy but I like it.

It is good for all newbie like U.

The other suggession is to cross the border to Thailand, Southern part. There are huge birdnest houses.

They are gigantic. They are as big as a hotel (ShangriLa) in KL.

Some are actually hotels but when the recession starts they were poorly occupied so the owner turned them into Birdnest Hotel.

If U reach this level U will be amazed of how big the birdnest business is.

U now reach a UPHORIA stage and your eyes cannot close and U cannot sleep.

Every minutes is too long to pass by and U will be crazy of having your own birdnest house.

U will go against your wife, your uncle, your brother and even your own blood mother. This is how crazy U will get.

So watch out before it gets into U. This birdnest business is truely siok !!!



Unquote

No comments: