Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2007

Sungai Besar Newbie Started his Birdnest House.


Newbies in birdnest ranching is the best people in town who are very keen to learn more about this special business.

There is this Mr Chia, from Sungai Besar who invited me to pay him a visit.

I was invited to visit his birdhouse and he promised a sumptious sea food lunch.

I told him that I will be away for a week and very interested to make a trip to Sungai Besar by next week.

Those who are either wanted to have seafood for lunch or wanted to get to know a newbie please write so that we can meet this newbie together.

Make it as a field trip. FOC.

Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe...mintak lalu...Sg. Besaq tuh kat mana boss??

Unknown said...

Harry,have u set a date and time, i want to join.

Anonymous said...

Harry, Have u set date and time? If fits my schedule I might be able to join you.