Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sekinchang Birdhouses That U Must See !!!



I was on the way back to Kuala Lumpur when my friend Micheal took me to a detuor of Sekinchang Town. We took the another lane(small road) running paralled with the main and inside the padi fields plots.

To my amazement I saw a bit to many of gigantic birdhouses build by these adventerous sekinchang business man. Each unit is at least 20 feet by 70 feet and 3 stories high. Two that I saw was 40 feet by 80 feet by 3 stories high.

One unit was under construction and we drop by to talk to the contractor for about 10 minutes before the owner drop by to ask why we are sneeking around at his birdhouse.

The cost indicated by the contractor was RM300,000 excluding any sound system. The unit was 40 feet X 80 foot X 3 stories plus a control room of about 20 feet by 20 feet one story beside the tall house.

I was thrilled to the bone and I wish I can have one as big or bigger then this house !!!!

More along the way home in Sekinchang:



Looks very tall and heavy.


Looks like a house on the ground floor.



At the back we saw a family staying. Maybe they were paid to stay and act as Security guard to ensure that the birdhouse is looked after.

No comments: