Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I Hope My Blog Is Serving It Purpose !!!


One of the main reason why I created this blog is to share my experiences, my knowledge, my findings, pictures that i collected, comment from friends, and many more.

One other reason being, I have not come across any good blog or website that I can refer to if I want an answer.

Well I thought about it and started this blog. It is like my diary but is open to be shared with those who love swiftlet. I never claimed that I am an expert in birdnest farming or can be anybody's consultant.
One thing for sure, I love this particular business and it keep me going.

I welcome positive comments and hate to say that I will remove any comment who try to make me feel sick, silly and unproductive.

I have been receiving some silly and unconstructive comments, which I have removed, and I wud like to advise those who have this particuliar behavious to stay away from my blog.
If U are so smart please create your own.

I received so many beautiful comments on my effort and I thank all those who appreciate my contribution as a swiftlet rancher.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your dedication and consistency with regards to this subject. It should be noted that one should always express him/herself creatively and honestly, I am intrigued about this idea of yours.

If anything, I would like to extend my support for your efforts, and advice you to be as consistent as you are being now because after all, persistence breeds success.

A dream forgone is a lifetime wasted. God bless you my friend!

Anonymous said...

Harry,
You know I am one of your strong supporters. Harry, keep it up. I always enjoy your write up. It is important to let this industry flourish than being selfish.

Frank

Tirok said...

Well done Harry?. Your blog had been very informative and I had place a link to your blog in my website http:www.freeweb.com/tirokswiftlet. Keep up the good work.