Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year Present: Canon Powershot Camera


Today I pampered myself with a brand new digital camera. I bought a Canon Powershot A570-IS.

Price is below RM 1,000 (to be exact RM 999) and due to promotion period got a memory stick of 2 gigabyte which I can snap at least 1,300 pictures without reloading.

I am hopefull the camera will help in my blogging works.

I need to take as many pictures as possible to provide better explainations on articles that I write.

From now on the camera will be with me to where ever I go. I need to keep snapping as many as possible. All for the sake of my blog readers who needs more then words. They need to see in coloured pictures. Very demanding lah !!!!

Let me try to learn to use the camera first then will do the necessary.

No comments: