Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Finished My Sungai Besar Trip Report !!!!

Last night was Boxing Day eve and I did nothing but to finish up my trip report.

Promised Chia that the visit report will be ready by today. What a plan?

Anyway managed to do some housekeeping on the report and email draft copy to him.

It looks okay and in total it was 15 pages inclusive of pictures and front cover.

It looks presentable and will be good for my reference and hope I can share details with my blog readers who wanted benefit from the trip.

These are the list of content:

Title: Trip Report To Sungai Besar.

1)Introduction
2)Purpose of the visit
3)Trip itanery
4)Visit of 1st birdhouse
5)Visit of 2nd birdhouse
6)Visit of 3rd Birdhouse
7)Visit of 4th birdhouse
8)Observations made
9)Recommendations
10)Conclusion
11)Pictures


Will wait for his comment plus perhaps check for anything that I might have missed.

Total number of recomendations made was 19. I am sure there are a few more if I am given the opportunity to follow up.

Those who are interested to have a copy of this report can get a copy by sending an email to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com with subject Title: Trip Report To Sungai Besar.

Report will be email to U after a donation of RM 150 is remitted to a nominated account.

No comments: