Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Busy Day With Three BHs To Visit And ....

This morning make a trip to Alor Star, Kedah and as usual there were lots of activities that I never want to miss.

1) Went to Kuala Kedah to meet Apek. The BH he was building was about to be completed. Just the top roof and by 2 months time everything should be in order, according to him. The BH looks massive. Three stories and can easily have 100,000 nests if fully occupied. The corner covers alone was 6292 pieces.

2) Later stop at an old house converted to a BH. I was very impressed with the finishing internally and externally. Externally it looks drab and old wooden mess but internally they turned the unit into a super BH. Very impressive and a big thumb up to my good friend Apek.

3) Drop by at Nakenzo BH at Mergong. He now have at least 4 BHs with a total of 1,800 nests. The growth was more then 20% a month. I am delighted and happy for him. The good news was that he have just finished designing one more for a piece of land he bought not long ago.

While running around got a confirmation about my trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah this coming October 11th and 12th. A blog reader wanted me to look at his family piece of land and make some close observations and recommendations.

At the same time an arrangement was made to visit Pontianak, Kalimantan, Indonesia on this 16th till 19th October 2008. The BH project in Pontianak is on the right track. Need to finalise with the land owner and some friends who have decided to come along.

I remember on the 20th October, I need to be in KL for that special meeting with the JPPD.

Well it will be a very heavy month.

I need to make some time for Raub's BH visit, Parit Sulong's new BH renovation, Ulu Bernam Agriculture Land new BH review and my trip to Kota Bahru, Kelantan. What about my own BH in Bentong and SPatani?

I might get an invitation for a GAPH Seminar too............

Oh blind me, I think I need to re look at my schedule and see how to fit all in one month......

No comments: