Home. Products. Seminar. Services. BH Visit. This Week. This Month. Contact.

Search For Any Thing About Your BH Problem !!!

Loading...

Productivity Seminar And LPP Forum !!!

My final talk on Swiftlet Farming Productivity organized by Jabatan Veterina will be held on May 6th 2015 at Grand Beach Resort Hotel, Port Dickson Negeri Sembilan.

The seminar will be from 8:30 am and ended at 5:00 pm.

This might be my last talk organized by MOA for year 2915. My involvement started in December 2014 at Penang followed by (2015) Johore, Trengganu and Sarawak.

I have to thank them for allowing me to stand at least 6 hours during every session to talk about how to improve BH productivity.

Just a few days ago I was invited by LPP to participate in one of the forum. It will be held in Kuala Trengganu and so far no firm location.

Another interesting activity which I am sure those who attend the two functions will benefit a lot from my talk.

My Schedule For Next Week April and May 2015

April 26th 2015 - BH Maintenance visit to Lenggong Perak.

April 27th - 29th - Trip to Setiu Trengganu for BH inspection.

May 1- 5th 2015 - Trip to Jawi and Sungai Patani.

May 5th 2015 - visit a BH in Rembau N9

May 5th-6th - Delivering a speech at Productivity seminar Port Dickson.

May 12th 2015- Delivering a speech at LPP forum at Kuala Trengganu.


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trip To Kuala Krai, Kelantan !!!

I was invited to view an Eco Swiftlet Park in Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

In the beginning I thought the trip will be just one day or two but after looking at the activities in Kuala Krai I decided to move to Kota Bahru.

In Kota Bahru met one of my GAHP attendee stick very closed for most of the time in Kelantan.

Managed to observe a few interesting and will try to cover these observations in a few on my articles.

1) Eco Park in Kuala Krai.

2) Swiftlet Food Using Logs.

3) Visit to Besut.

4) Swiftlet Olympic

5) Kota Bahru Should Be called Swiftlet City and Not Islamic city.

6) ZangToi was Borned In This Birdhouse !!!

7) Politically Speaking, Pas Is for Swiftlet Farming.

Will touch on all these titles once my wife is off my back

1 comment:

victor said...

Harry, I love your sense of Humour!!

Very serious notes from 1) to 8) then suddendly humour "wife off my back!!"

That's why I keep coming back to your blog.

Cheers & keep the good work going!!
Victor

BH Inspection Services !!!

If you happened to own a BH and for some reasons the nests population are not growing or zero after months into operation, there must be something not right.

This is where you can use my expertise.

Give your BH a "medical" check up and get Harry to carry the inspection.

For every inspection you will be provided with a full diagnosis on your BH "health" status and how to get it back to normal.

Call 017 7551318 now !!!