Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trip To Kuala Krai, Kelantan !!!

I was invited to view an Eco Swiftlet Park in Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

In the beginning I thought the trip will be just one day or two but after looking at the activities in Kuala Krai I decided to move to Kota Bahru.

In Kota Bahru met one of my GAHP attendee stick very closed for most of the time in Kelantan.

Managed to observe a few interesting and will try to cover these observations in a few on my articles.

1) Eco Park in Kuala Krai.

2) Swiftlet Food Using Logs.

3) Visit to Besut.

4) Swiftlet Olympic

5) Kota Bahru Should Be called Swiftlet City and Not Islamic city.

6) ZangToi was Borned In This Birdhouse !!!

7) Politically Speaking, Pas Is for Swiftlet Farming.

Will touch on all these titles once my wife is off my back

1 comment:

vic said...

Harry, I love your sense of Humour!!

Very serious notes from 1) to 8) then suddendly humour "wife off my back!!"

That's why I keep coming back to your blog.

Cheers & keep the good work going!!
Victor