Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Of The Best BirdHouse Kondo Ever Visited !!!




I used to see photos and a few here and there construction of birdhouse kondo nesting planks constructions.

This time I manage to see the real full view of a Kondo configurations.

These pictures were taken in Kota Bahru Kelantan and I would like to share with all by blog readers.

Just look at the way those wooden planks were arrange both on the ceiling beams and the walls.

I am amazed with the complexcity of the construction and I just hope the wall and the ceiling can withstand the weight.

They look very nice and well done complete with a number of fake nets installed at many stratigic locations.

I wonder how much more wood were purchased to make make the Kondo in place.

A normal BH (20 x 70 feet)with normal configuration will need about 1-.15 matric ton of the red meranti. If with the Kondo I think it might be doubled or more.

As long as they are will done and no voids at the back then I fully back the construction.

Any gap or voids will be a heaven for those tick, bugs and cockroach.

What ever it is, I am very happy to see one that really works.

Enjoy viewing these pictures:







No comments: