Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Happened To Those Young Couples !!!

One of my blog reader called and told me about this phenomenon which need careful explanations.

" Harry, in my new BH have about 20 nests. Some are full cups and some are less then half cups. My problem are those nest markings. What do you think happened and where are those couple who started the nest markings?".

Hmm......


I think I need to carefully find the most logical answer. Let me digest you intelligent question and perhaps I can give you an intelligent answer.

Well, my opinion are are follows:

As you know all those birds who enter to built their nests are all those young birds.

I believed when the male started building he was horny and did not take into consideration of safety, coolness and humid. The lady birds must have make a checking and she was not happy with that particular location. So she might have told him to move to a much better location where she can lay her eggs and bring up the babies.

So please do not think that they have moved out of the house. They might have move location.

I hope the explanation given is good enough unless there are others, my blog readers, who have a much better explanations.


HOW NEST MARKINGS LOOKS LIKE.

No comments: