Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Less Then Three Weeks They Were Reconstructed !!!

I instructed my BH caretaker to harvest all those nests that were without any eggs or babies about three weeks ago.

After three weeks I can see that those nest markings are back to its original shape.

Hmm ...... Very interesting......

They are like a building machines who will immediately built those precious nests once the house owner complete their harvesting works.

I am impressed with my BH colony and there is no sign that they are leaving.

The best news that was indicated by my caretaker was that the number increased dramatically by at least 10%.

I begin to wonder why?

Same thing happened with another friend whose BH was burgled by those thiefs. The number of nests numbers multiplied.

Why????

I have yet to get the most appropriate answers. Maybe someone out there can tell us.

One person that I know gave his opinion about this phenomena. It seem that those birds, once their nests are being taken away and their babies trown on the floor to die, their mother instinct tells them to adopt other young birds and bring them home. Not all of them but some.

I am not sure how true is this explanation but I do take note.

He might be right ..........

I have these feeling that once your BH is being burgled there are lots of things that were thrown n your BH floor. This consists of eggs, baby birds, some broken nests and etc. Once these items rot on the BH floor they tend to give a kind of aroma that those young birds love to smell. These smell might invite more birds into your BH.

It this prediction is right then you might want to consider preparing some aroma that you mix those broken nests with broken eggs and dead baby birds.

They might work but no guarantee from me. I am just trying to use my logic.......

Happy holidays from me.......

I just love to give you new ideas .....

If you should try the above formula please let me know. I promise to keep it to myself but if it works, can I have the formulation????

I too want to try la !!!!

The other method, I already suggested before, you put a message at your BH door "Please Burgle My Birdhouse". He he he......

No comments: