Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Special Forum Limited To Those Who Have Purchased My Birdcall Gadget !!!


Just wanted to advise all that I have initiated a new forum on swiftlet sound forum.

You can find it at: http://groups.google.com.my/group/swiftletsound

This special forum is dedicated to those who purchased those birdcall Gadget from me.

My idea is to help them to test some of those birdcall sounds that I have collected. Currently I have not less then 50 external sounds and 20 internal sounds.

As advised, if you want to be a successfull swiftlet rancher/farmer you need to start a library of swiftlet birdcall sounds. Trust me, the more sound that you have in your collection the better you will be.

Those who only have one or two you will have a very tought time to pull those wild birds onto their BH and worse to pull them into the house. Just imagine after two to three months, no birds are responding to your old sound, what choice do you have?

I came out with this idea where those who have bought the gadget can share some of those sounds in my collection. I will download at least one sound a month, about 1-2 minutes.

In the event they are good, shows lots of response, they might want to purchase the whole sound. Each sound will be within an effortable range of RM 150 to RM 500. The money collected will allow me to put more effort in collecting more sounds in the market for all you guys to try.

The best is that you will will not be wasting your money since you can listen and even test first. If they are good then you can decide to buy them.

If you have purchased the gadget, please advise your purchased date, and let me have your email address.

To those who have yet to purchase the gadget, I advise you to do soon. You will miss the golden opportunity to be a member of this unique forum.

Call Harry at 017 755 1318 and book the gadget now.

No comments: