Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Mandarin Book On Swiftlet Farming !!!


I tend to be very excited if I see any new book on Swiftlet Farming.

Main reason being there are not many available in the market and at the same time you cannot get them from any bookshop that you walk in.

So where ever I visited, I will try to catch those books and perhaps let my blog readers be aware and if they do want to have one I will get one for them.

This is what I mean as helping.

There is nothing wrong and I hope these small services will not be miss interpret.

This book was seen at one of a Toko Swiftlet Equipment and I do not know the title since they are in Madarin.

If you wish to have one, please let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Give me about 7 days to work out the delivery and the cost is about Rm 100.

Call 017 755 1318

No comments: