Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Activated Two BHs During The Weekend !!!



During the weekend I was up in Kemaman, Trengganu in the east coast and later down to Kota Tinggi, Johor down south.

I was a Marathon man trying to help those who wanted to activate their new BHs.

Between the two I was very fascinate with the unit in Kemaman.

The owner knows me via my blog.

He attended a number of seminars I conducted in Kuala Lumpur and now we are good friend.

He was never interested in starting the swiftlet ranching not until late last year.

He was more into those Bonsai trees and then sheep rearing, mushroom farming and recently swiftlet farming.

He owned a three stories shop house closed to the main town and there were many BHs in the same row.

I told him to proceed and got a BH sketch for him to follow. Due to his innovation he extended the top roof to create additional space for the birds.

He uses those insulated zinc roof lined with foam and added with those insulation bubble sheet layers below it. Just below the bubble sheet he uses plywood.

The room temperature was below 29*C when I visited.

On the floor there were at least 4 units of the soundless humidifiers.

All set and on March 25th, I was instructed to get the some into play.

The moment the music was played the birds went wild.

The first day was not much to see since it was late in the afternoon. The best was in the morning, the following day. I was there as early as 7.00 am. The birds just started to fly out.

The way they reacted to the sound played was interesting.

Have a good look at the video clip and enjoy yourself...............

I used the 28in1 and Extream4 sounds ...............................



The two sounds are available if you wish to own both.

Call 017 755 1318 for any enquiries ...............................

No comments: