Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

How To Remove Those House Lizards and Gackos !!!


Yesterday I came across a guy who was selling various types of poison. Not for human but to remove those predators from your BH.

The three that I was interested in was the rat, the lizard and the ants.

I was reluctant to buy in the beginning but no harm if I can see the action.

I told the seller to show me how long it takes to paralyse the house lizard.

His answer was 3 minutes.

Are you sure?

Yes guaranteed.

Okay show me how it works.

Well he open his table's drawer and pull out some cotton. Got those lidi (broom stick made of coconut leaf stick). He pinched a small amount of the cotton and wrapped it at the tip of the lidi. Then he remove the cover of the poison bottle and squeeze some light blue colored wax.

Well let me show you how it works.

He took me to the side wall of the shop where there were a few lizard hunting for insect.



He slowly push the lidi closed to the lizard.

Yes within a few seconds one of the lizard took a bite.



So we started the counting of our clock.

The affected lizard seem to have a mouth full of food in his mouth but he did not know it was poison.

At first he wanted to swallow the cotton but laced with poison but since there were no movement he stopped for something to happened.

About 2.5 minutes the lizard behave like being drugged. He looses his grip on the wall and fell down straight to the floor.

Not bad and I am impressed.

I bought a few for testing.

The bottle is about 7 RM and if you are interested to remove those predators get some,

The other two bottles are for rats (put onto those chicken bones)and ants (put on biscuits).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Harr,

it's Mr. Peak,
I wonder how much would it costs including postage fee to Thailand?

would it work with Geckos?
and would it safe to use in living area?

thank you.