Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

A New Containerised BH in The Making In Yan Kedah !!!


During one of my visit to Kedah, a Malay farmer cum School Bus Owner, met me and shown some interest in swiftlet farming.

At the particular time I was unsure how serious was he about having his own BH.

As usual I told him to drop by at Sagantang Garam BH which I was helping to turn around.

He entered the BH and quietly whispered to me that he would like to own a unit similar to the Sagantang Garam.

"Hmm.. well you may go ahead and I will try to assist you if you need my help."

After a couple of phone calls and a bit of this and that he asked me to drop at his piece of agriland.

Okay and that was a history.

Just look at what he have done !!!

Oh shit, look at the that?

He went ahead to locate the four units of 40 footer containers and stacked them as what he saw with me. With his innovation he erected an additional brick structure to be the entrance hole.

Mama mia, I was impressed with his so call "Motivation".

What else should I do now but to do what I can to guide him in realising his dream BH.

He has yet to get a proper ladder for me to climb upstairs so those flimsy wood rack was okay with me.

I nearly fell down but managed to hold to those chain. Cut myself a bit and at last went up to the 1st floor cabins.

His worker were cutting the dividing walls and some workers were finishing the entrance hole bricks structures.

"Pak Harry, within next two weeks the house will be yours to do what you can to turn them into a BH. Please advise me what to do to get it readied."

How interesting and challenging. I shook my head (up and down and not side ways) and told him that I will try my best.

His biggest problems were those neighbors who keep telling him that it will not work.

He is getting very nervous and sometime could not stand those remarks.

Well since you have put the container units up, what else can you do? Just go ahead and try to prove them wrong. I am sure the BH will work.

After listening to my pep talks he feel much better and knows that I will be there if he needed any helps.

Now it seem that I am blessed with people's BH problems.

Some are new , some are recent and some are old BHs.

If you look at the good side, I am able to learn a lot more then any other people. I got these people to do something new and along the line I am indirectly involved in deploying my understanding of populating BHs.

The best is to be able to conduct research in sounds, aromas, entrance hole orientation, tweeters locations, new gadgets (bazookas, humidifiers and etc).

From time to time there will be new findings and all these findings can be shared with all those who read my blog......

To those who have never visited a contanarised BH before and wanted to visit one please call Harry 017 755 1318.

























No comments: