Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Birdhouse Using Solar Energy !!!

On my way back from Kota Tinggi to Kuantan, I saw this stand alone BH which explicitly advertise that solar energy was being utilised.



With technology advance and those solar panels are easily made we will no longer faced the problems to build a BH in a remote area.

As far as I know the energy consumed per month is not more then 80 RM a month (I am paying 35rm/month for my single stories BH in SP).

All you need is a pair of those solar panel, the inverter and I guess a sizable enough batteries to store those converted energy from the sun.

With the recent government incentive to go green, you should consider to cover the whole BH with solar panel.

Harvest the energy and convert into AC and sell to TNB (put into the grid).

I am not sure how to do it but I am sure there is a way.

The solar panel not only will harvest the sun energy but you also provide shed to your BH.

Think carefully and I think the possibility should not be look into. Perhaps the swiftlet association should approach the government to get some incentive on this matter.

Go Green...............

No comments: