Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Just 6 BHs Under Revamp and Renovation !!!

Last few weeks my time schedule have not been good.

Running from one KL to Klang, sabak bernam, Tanjung Malim, Penang and tommorrow to Kota Tinggi, Johore.

All because of swiftlet farmhouses that needs my personal touches.

The one in Tanjung Malim (2units) have been put into operation mode today.

Monday, I am looking forward to put one of the two units in Klang to be into operation. This unit is going to be my latest masterpiece. Those who would like to come over for a visit please let me know. Meet me along KESAS highway at Petronas Station at the very end of the road nearest to Port Klang.

It is with open roof and complete with the special VIP room.

The nesting planks were with dual stacks configuration. This design double the surface areas for those precious nests.

The one in Sabak Bernal is a bit slow since I need to drive at least 2.5 hours to be up there every three to four days. Got a local contractor who cannot talk English. The CNY holiday breaks was not doing any good to the construction.

Tomorrow the Kota Tinggi BH owner wanted me to get all those electronic stuff up for his contractor to finish up the BH. My presence was specially requested.

The Penang BH under renovation is getting there. All those bricks walls were taken down. By tomorrow those partitioning will be erected.

I hope to be there on Tuesday.

Forgot to mention about a 40footer containers BH already stacked in Guar Chempedak for my involvement. I was very surprised that the new owner managed to get the 4 cabins and stacked as per my advise. Need to get someone to cut those thick steel walls open.

Most probably will visit the Segantang Garam BH under revamp. The owner wanted me to drop by to provide the final touches before blasting those external sounds.

On the 10th will be flying to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah to prepare my talks for the Seminar and training of the maintenance staff.

What a month....

I am very sorry for not writing as often as I wish to....

Just look at my itinery and you will know why.....

No comments: