Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Innovative BH Owner In A Small Town Called Panti !!!



I took more then 10 hours to reach Kuala Lumpur from Malaysia "Land End (Sungai Renggit)" yesterday.

My reason for such a long hours on the road was to stop at as many BHs seem from the main road and take some pictures for my blog.

Got more then 200 pictures taken.

Since I was driving alone, nobody will tell me how fast I should drive and where to stop and go.

Among the many pictures taken, I think I would like to start with this three pictures.

This will be the future trend of Malaysian who are facinated with swiftlet farming.

They will eventually built a small BH just beside their home (kampung house).

I wish I could have dropped in to view much closer.

The chances to be successful is there but it will greatly dependent on how much knowledge does the owner have.....

Best of luck to him......



No comments: