Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not Many But 75 New Followers !!!



A very successful trip to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Visited more then 5 BHs and the Seminar was outstanding.

There were more than 75 participants and everyone that I spoke to after the talk was very pleased with all the 6 topics that I presented.

I told them to come again for my new topics within the next two months or so.

My aim, what I told the participants, was to try to minimise the high rate of failures in swiftlet farming.

By the look at the outcome of the seminar, I think there will be some strong improvements.

They are more aware of the needs to conduct the bird call test, look at the flight path, make sure the entrance hole are facing the flying path, consider to use dual entrances, use the soundless humidifiers and so on.

I saw those smiles on their faces and I am sure they treasured all that was delivered.

My next trip to Sabah will cover the following topics (subject to SWIFIN's approval):

1) Your BH Predators and how to Eliminate them.

2) How To Design your VIP room.

3) Make your own external sound using the 28in1 sound.

4) Special Characteristics of Swiftlets which You should Know.

5)Tip On How To Use Fresh Water To Lure those Swiftlet into your New BH.

6) Case Studies on Sick BH turning around.

7) How To Check The Heat Source(s) in your BH and how to reduce the effect.

8) Special Tips On how to Increase The Nesting Areas.

I am sure those who have attended will want to continue adding the above knowledge.

The more they learned the lesser the chances of making careless mistakes.....






No comments: