Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Learn From This Email Message On How To Turbo Charge Your Knowledge on Swiftlet Farming !!!



I met this young couple a few weeks back.

Both do not have any clue on swiftlet farming.

What they wanted was someone to guide them in materialising their dream BH. During my first meeting I told them what they should do and to be a good swiftlet farmer get the bird call gadget.

Carry the gadget where ever they go (put them inside the car boot) and if there is a chance test the gadget. Every time the test is made you will learn something, I told both of them.

The most important is to know how many birds are there in the area at that particular time of the day.

You will get use to counting those black dot in the sky. Once the black dots increases to a huge number you now will try to estimate the actual number of birds above your head using some common sense.

You can check where they came from and once your stop the test where will they dispersed to. The way they circled, anti clock wise or clock wise? Do they fly very high above or middle height or very low just above the gadget?

If they flew very high you can pull them down by learning some tricks from Pak Harry (call me if you wish to learn more about this special trick).

Also you will be surprised if I expose to you that those birds will come back to check the same spot at the same time of the day for the next few days.

Beside using the gadget read my blog from the beginning. Once you digest all the information given you can then declared that you are no longer a novice but a semi expert.

After following closely as the advises given, she now knows that you can direct those birds where to build their nest in the BH.

Read this email and see what you can turn to after digesting all the articles that I wrote:

"Hi Pak Harry,

Since the purchase of the birdcall gadget from you, my husband and I are now learning as much as possible about swiftlet farming and thanks :) to your blog, I read it from 2007..now dah sampai to 2008 achieves.

Its been a great resource to me...and I believe others too. So, finding the right land to build a bh will probably be less issue with the use of the birdcall gadget. I'm also aware of the cost of a bh too.

Well, we started to think of a way to raise enough fund to build a standalone bh. The target is to have our first standalone bh by the end of this year.

After much thinking, I thought of getting your help to make our dream come true, and I'll make sure that both of us could benefit from this proposal that I have.

But before I say anything, I would like to know if you are open for our idea. :-) Thanks Pak Harry, and I look forward to hearing good news from you. I'll send more details when you give green light. :-) regards, L Note: :) Pak Harry, you said that you mentioned somewhere in your blog that there's a way to keep the bird at the preferred level.

As I'm reading your blog....I guess a way to keep the swiftlets at certain level of the bh is to make use of a good internal sound+sound system at the preferred level.
"

See what I was trying to say.

She now knows that there are ways to pull those birds to the specific location on your BH is you know how to. Those who are new and are serious in swiftlet farming follow her foot step. Best of luck to all of you newbies)

. ........................................................ My main objective to continue writing this blog on swiftlet farming is to expose everything that are relevant to those who wanted to get involve with the business. I strongly believed that the only way to minimise failure is to get as much knowledge as possible before you invest in it. If you feel that the lesson learned deserved an encouragement you can contribute a some donation to this account: Yayasan Kebajikan Nah Sabah, 100930010038410 at Allied Bank, Malaysia.

No comments: