Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Try To Stay Away From Those Who .....

This was my small conversation with one of my Blog reader:

"Pak Harry, how are U? I am Mr so and so."

I replied as if I am so free to talk to even though I was rushing home from Sabak Bernam. I was gentle and caring (That my normal way of replying to any phone call).

"I read about your latest article on those used containers and I am amused at your enthusiasm in this new idea. Actually I am about to finish my own BH and would like you to take a look."

Sure I will be very happy to drop by and inspect your new baby.

"Thank you Pak Harry and I really need some advise about my BH design."

He sound very worried as if he have done a terrible mistake.

"Pak Harry I recently met a "sifu" and after his comment about my BH I could not sleep. He told me that I have done a big mistakes with the entrance hole, the flight path was not correct and those rooms were wrong and so on. I feel so terrible and cannot sleep."

My sincere advise to you is to stay away from this egoistic "sifu" who have nothing better to do but to cause nightmares to yourself.

"He said that he owned this special sound even if I offer 20,000 RM he is not willing to part with it."

See what is he trying to do to you. He just wanted to show off that he so good and so talented with those special sound. If he is a genuine "sifu" he should be a bit caring and help those who are in need of some guidance.

My advise to you is to stay far far away and try to mix around with those who can be call a friend.

"Harry thank you for your kind advise and please try to stop at my BH as soon as you can. I need your professional advises before I start the BH into operation mode."

I will be in N9 this Sunday why don't we meet and let me have a look at the house?

"Good I will look forward to meet you on Sunday."

The gist of this small conversation is : If you can try to stay away from those "sifu" who can only make your life miserable. They are not worth to be a friend.

No comments: