Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Full House And Once Again A Very Successful Seminar !!!

Just arrived KL from Lumut Perak.

The one day Swiftlet Farming Seminar was well attended and a full house. I am very proud to receive the overwhelming responds and it was advertised only on my blog.

Some came as far as Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam and Manila, the Philippine .

I was surprised that a family consisting of four came all the way from Riau, Indonesia.

Then again there was this group of four from Kota Kinabalu. I called them Kawanwalit.

All in all there were more then 40 participants and some even bring their wife and siblings.

Every body wanted to listen and learn more about swiftlet farming.

I realized that there were two person that came in for the third time to my Seminars.

I did asked what was wrong with my previous two Seminars?

"No Pak Harry, we wanted to learn more and you always have many new things that you will share with us.  No other people in this Industry is willing to share their knowledge like you. Frankly Pak Harry I followed nearly all what you have tough me and I am very happy that my BH have shown lots of improvements.  Those birds are no longer shying away but it seem that they are bringing more friends with them."

According to them the money was well spend and every new ideas that they learned during my seminars produced results.

"Pak Harry, one nests is equivalent a value increase of 1,000 ringgit to my property.  If one idea of yours brings in 10 or 100 that is worth what we paid to you to attend your Seminar."

Hmmm..... I predict that these two guys will be the top student of mine.  I guarantee them that they are doing the right thing and I would like to follow their progress.

Latest from Mr Allan & family from Riau Indonesia:  " Pak Harry thank you very much for the Seminar,  We, the four of us, learn a lot and truly enjoyed your Seminar.  It was a valuable trip to Lumut.  Once again many thanks for your kind sharing and advise.  May god bless you and your family and BH."

The one day seminar was inclusive of an evening preview of Manjong and Setiawan.  The day earlier I took the trouble to assemble all those who arrived early to follow me to visit three important swiftlet landmarks in Manjung District.

The first was the first Swiftlet Ecopark in Malaysia. The park consisted of about 40 terrace two stories BHs and about 5 semi D three stories BHs.  Unfortunately there were not many birds on the roof top.  Maybe it was still too early for those birds to return home.

The second landmark was a BH belonging to Mr John Cheng of Sarawak.  Most of John Cheng BHs are said to be completely full with bird nests.  According to my source, his next door neighbor, who choose to open his entrance window just a few 6 inches away,  is always Dato Beh. Dato Beh is now the President of Swiftlet Farming Associations of Malaysia.  He reside in my hometown Sungai Patani, Kedah.

The third landmark was this most successful BH in Kampong Koh belonging to a retired Police Inspector by the name of Mr Ang.  I hope one day I will have a chance to meet Mr. Ang and thank him for inspiring me to be a hard working swiftlet man.

The information I gathered was that he is now 85 years old and he stays in the same BH.  Probably in a separate room. How the hell an old man stays in a BH and is still walking around at 85 years old? If the BH brings diseases he should have kick the bucket long ago?

His four units shop houses turned into a single BH was said to be producing about 100 kilogram a month and have been in operation for more then 20 years.

Beside the preview, all my participants were given a chance to enter a BH belonging to one of my good friend who inspired me to conduct the seminar in Setiawan.  He promised me that if I should hold the seminar he will open one of his BH door for my participants.

This particular BH have at least 4000 nests.

I arranged a tour bus to take my beloved participants to this BH.  Every participant was given the best information and the visit of the life time.

I remembered shaking hand with nearly every one after the talk.  I can see those big smiles on their faces and I do pray that those knowledge they learned will reduce their failure rate.

Please enjoy viewing all these pictures taken and I am sure you will envy these selected people for having the opportunity to learn and visit so many places.

I hope one day I will be seeing you at my next Seminar.

May God bless you always.

PS:  I forgot to mentioned about those NTV 7 crews who joined my seminar and those site visits.  I was told by the Chief that so far he managed to capture 7 hours clips of everything that was of interest to him.  He will cut them to 30 minutes.  The date to air the clip will be in June 2011:-






















No comments: