Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Plan To Sue The The Head Of Veterinary Department !!!

(Merry Biscuit Looks Like)
A very interesting story about how a BH owner tried the formulation of baby food for his young swiftlet.

"Pak Harry, I wanted to breed those swiftlet just to see if I can quickly populate my BH using those breed and release method.  What I did was to incubate the eggs and start feeding them with the so called "Government Food Formula". They printed in their website about this food formula using biskut merrie and egg white."

Okay what happened after using those so called formula?

"All my poor babies died.  A stupid formula and they dare to print onto their website.  I think I want to sue them."

He was only joking but the point is clear.  Never used those Biskut Merrie formula.

"They should at least tried them and see if the food really can make those young bird stay alive.  This whole episode make me very angry and upset. Stupid formula and it never work."

So what is your plan next.

"Well I still will go ahead but this time need to follow your idea of breeding the insect first and harvest and put them into a freezer.  Once the amount is adequate than I will reactivate the breeding system."

The lesson here is to avoid using those formula that was published by the Ministry of Agriculture. You will only end up with lots of dead babies.

The best is to get what those birds are being fed my their parent.  Yes insect.

I am sure there are people out there who are breeding these baby birds and there must be the right method to prepare their food.

Any one who is willing to share their experiences please?

Write your experience to harryswiftlet@yahoo.com




No comments: