Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Instant Effect Of A BH With Insect Generator !!!



"Pak Harry where are you?  How come you never pick up the phone this morning?"

That was the first thing that the person on the line slammed on me.

All in all he was so excited and wanted to report to me what was happening above his BH.

"Pak they come in the thousands.  No more hundreds but thousands.  Do you hear me?"

Yes yes I am here and sorry I just woke up and sorry for  not answering your call.

The main thing that he wanted to tell me was my idea of using those insect generating barns are causing a big traffic jam above his BHs (two units).

Didn't I tell you that it will work?

"Pak I think this insect barn idea of yours is number one and I could not believed my eyes."

He sound to be like jumping with joy all over the place.

Since I wanted to be sure of what was happening I asked him to send a short video clip.

Have a good look at these two video clips and tell me that he was wrong or playing a trick on me ???????

Video clips taken today, June 6th 2012, before 9:00am.


Video clip No 1




Video clip no 2

This afternoon met with two partners who owned some BHs in Teluk Intan, Perak. 

I took not more than 30 minutes to convince the two to accept my latest offer.

"Pak please come to Teluk Intan and install a complete set of the insect generating system as soon as you can."

The best will be on this Saturday June 9th 2012.

Will bring along a set of those boxes, two bags of insect food and about 1/2 kilogram of those maggots.

The maggots will be the insect starter I told them.

To those who are still very reluctant, please come and join me to dirty your hand and body.

I will get you to prepare the soup and perhaps play with those maggots.

That will be the best way to learn from someone who is willing to teach everything that are good for your BH.

Call me at 017 7551318 to book a seat.  There will be a small fee for joining me.....

No comments: