Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A New 4 Stories BH In The Making


On my recent trip to Kulai Johore, I was asked to drop by at Gelang Patah, Johore.

Main reason being the owner has recently level the land and wanted to build a 4 stories BH for his partner.

Since I was pretty free, I took some time to reach the exact location.

His care taker was around and he took me around to view the area plus showed me the exact BH that was to be duplicated.

Wow, that was what came out of my mouth.

A splendid designed top entry BH.

Very tall and stands above those trees.

The unit was about 6 months old and have already about 25 nests.

That was quick and I hope there will me more to come.

I wish him the best and I will be happy to come again once the building is up and ready to run.

Best of luck to him and his new baby.




No comments: