Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Waste Wood Corners Showing Good Results !!!


This pictures provides some proofs that the use of waste wood corners is working.

The use of waste wood corners was discovered when I was visiting a BH in Kota Bahru, Kelantan about a year plus ago.

I was attracted to the use of something that we wanted to throw away, waste wood, that can turn our BH into a goldmine.

I remembered asking the BH owner how he come out with the idea.

What he answered was simple.

His site worker wanted to utilize those waste wood from the nesting planks installation.

"Pak Harry those nesting planks cost is not cheap.  A foot of it is at least RM2.00. Usually I will burn them after my works is over.  I told my workers to think about how to maximise them.  They came out with this idea of creating additional 90* corners."

Since then I have been using the method and after one year plus it seems to be working very well in a BH in Kuantan, Pahang.

Just have a good look at the pictures and there is no reasons why you cannot copy this idea.

My consent and blessing is given.

What you need is to collect those extra wood that are too short to be used in a newly completed BH and cut them into small pieces (6"x6"x1").

You put them on those nesting planks about 1 foot apart focus on the perimeter of those beams.

You will see some result soon if your BH receive a number of visitors (swiftlet).

I might say that this is one of the best invention in all my findings so far !!!

Try it and you might see something unusual happening to your BH.

The wood can be removed once those birds uses it for two cycle.

By this removal you will then get those birds to populate those 180* flat surfaces.

For more details please call 017 7551318







No comments: