Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fumakilla Arosol H2O based !!!

The birds must have like the smell of this Fumakilla aerosol spray.

I remember someone from Setiawan Perak who told me about something weird that happened after using the same insect repellent many months ago.  CLICK here

It happened to me about a month ago.

In the earlier story he was having too many spiders but in my case I have lots of cockroaches.

My real story was something like this.

I was in a small town and decided to pay a visit to a BH that I have the door key with me.

The owner did very little maintenance and the whole nesting room became a breeding centre of those cockroaches.

They were all over the floor, many on the walls and ceilings in between those corners.

Many nests shows signs of being eaten by these insects. At a few spots the nest were totally missing. There were shit on the floor but no nest above it.

This is an infestation and something have to be done quick.

With no Fendona insecticide with me I told myself to act fast.

What I did was to visit the nearest sundry shop and buy three bottles of aerosol spray water based type "Fumakilla".

Immediately returned to the BH and sprayed nearly 2 bottles of it targeting where those cockroaches were hiding.

Most of them on the floor but many were hiding on the nesting planks especially at those crossings.

I told myself to spray to all the spots.

I was pretty worried about the reaction by those birds that were staying in the house.

If they happened to dislike the smell of this insecticide they might vacate the BH.

I told myself not to worry too much.  Most critical at that moment was to eliminate all the cockroaches and allow those birds to stay with no disturbances.

What happened after 1 month was encouraging.

The birds seems to be coming back.

Those missing nests were back and many new nests were found within one month after my spray work.

Very interesting observation and you might want to try it.

My conclusions are as follows:

1) If your BH is invested with cockroaches please use "Fumakilla" H2O aerosol for cockroaches.  Minimum 2 canisters the jumbo size. Your BH will be cleared with those cockroaches and the birds will return within a month (Subject to your BH was with birds before this).

2) If you want want to lure more birds into your BH, use Fumakilla H20 aerosol for cockroaches might be the cheapest pheromone available in any sundry shop.

I have not tried to spray the aerosol on those fake nests.

Maybe will do that during my next visit to the BH.  Need to experiment using this Fumakilla onto those fake nests and see if the birds really love the smell.

I am not surprised if those birds knows that the spray will prevent cockroaches from eating their nests.

They are pretty intelligent and what ever things that can make them feel safe will be an asset to their nests.

Try yourself and if you have something to report please email to my address harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

No comments: