Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Seminars: July 2nd 2011 Seminar At Concorde Hotel Shah Alam !!!


The Seminar went very well with about 30 participants.

This time there were two Cambodians, one Vietnamese and the rest Malaysian.

It ended at about 6pm but I finally can leave at 8pm.

Feel very happy that all the participants got what they came for and I hope the next Seminar will have a better crowd.

One of the new topic covered during this Seminar was on modern technique how to operate your BH remotely.

Show the participant on the use of CCTV cameras combined with sound auto changer with the ability to change the sound on a fixed preset timer or changed using hand phone.

A demonstration to change the sound using mobile phone was conducted and it went pretty well.

This will be the future of managing your swiftlet farming and I am sure there will be more new futures that will be added.

I also mentioned about a new ultra sonic sound amplifier that can transformed normal sound into high pitch soundless system.

The item just arrived and I was to collect this weekend for evaluation.

A tour of my 3D BH design was not able to be fully done when my guess speaker could not make it on time.

The rest of the topics, about 6 in total, were delivered with full force.

I pretty sure all the participants gain lots of knowledge and perhaps they will continue upgrading their knowledge from time to time.

My comment to them was that there are not many good seminars in the market and if there are any good one it is advisable to attend them.

Every presentation will have some interesting ideas and these ideas might be of use to their BH.

Well what my mission for July 2001 has begun and I hope the Seminar in KK on July 23rd will be another full house.

This message from one of the participant:

Hi Pak Harry,

Just wanna to say thank you to you. Congratulation!  It is a wonderful course about Swiftlet farming. I heard many participants said your course is the best among all the courses they ever attended!
























I am looking forward to be in KK soon.

No comments: